Hello to everyone and thanks in advance. Sorry for grammar mistakes, I was born and live in Europe.
I am looking for a film (either cinematic/TV/direct-to-video) with the following description for a decade now:
– genre: thriller (NOT horror and there isn’t anything supernatural in it)
– I have seen it in 2007 or before (certainly not later), so some of my descripton might not be perfect
– the TV station that was showing it usually has Lifetime of Hallmark made-for-TV titles at that time (early afternoon) nowadays, so the same thing was maybe true 15 ears ago, when this film was shown
– the psychiatrist tries either to make a woman confess some crime or to put her in a mental hospital
– he actually succeds in puting her into hospital. I think she was put into straightjacket or tied to a hospital bed in one scene
– I THINK the psychiatrist also tried to turn the woman against her husband (it is possible she was in some way romanticly involved with the psychiatrist). It is also possible that the psychiatrist was some kind of abusive husband and the other guy her lover. In any case, there were two male characters connected with the woman
– also, I am quite sure the other guys kills psychiatrist or puts him in a mental hospital at the end
– I am not sure about the year of release or the country. However, as I have seen it in mid-2000, and it looked relatively new back then, my guess would be 1990-2005, and I am almost certain that it was in English
Some people suggested “Final Analysis” (1992). I have seen that film and it is 100% NOT the one in question.