OCD horror fan needs help!


What is the name of the movie where this guy goes to a hospital or old folks home to investigate and figures out that the head guy is putting these eel type things into the patients bodies through tubes to keep them well? May have the term “wellness” in the title actually.

casspir Answered question Jul 4, 2021